The Office of International Affairs (OIA) seeks an international graduate student who has been at The University of Chicago for at least one year to assist with the office's technology efforts. Assignments will include but not be limited to updating the office's website and social media pages, building and analyzing reports, and assisting with office and technology initiatives.
- Make updates to the office's website and social media outlets.
- Research software and hardware solutions to support office technology initiatives
- Assist the SEVIS and Technology Manager with efforts to revamp and consolidate information found on the office's website.
- Build electronic forms to support the office s move towards paperless processing.
- Build reports and analyze data to identify larger trends among the international student and scholar populations.
- Create and maintain relationships with international student and scholar leaders and campus partners to explore new opportunities for technology and resource development aimed at supporting our international community.
- Participation in Higher Education Fellows monthly professional development workshop.
The Application Deadline is Friday, January 25, 2013.
For more information and online application, please visit the Student Jobs site (login required): https://studentemployment.uchicago.edu/view_job.php?rid=454767