Welcome to the Office of International Affairs
Our Mission: The Office of International Affairs is dedicated to enhancing a vibrant international community and to fostering cross-cultural experience. We welcome, support and strengthen diversity through advocacy and holistic service. Enriching connections is our goal.
- Methods of Contact
- OIA Office Hours, Location and Front Desk Services
- OIA Staff
- Director & Associate Director
In your email, please include:
your full name
your student ID #, if you are a student
your department, and
a description of your request.
Phone: (773) 702-7752
Fax: (773) 702-3058
Skype: Student advisers are available to meet over Skype by appointment. Send your appointment request and Skype ID to email@example.com.
Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 4:00 pm
Appointments: Appointments are strongly encouraged if you need to meet with an adviser or require a service not offered by the Front Desk.
ITIN Applications: By appointment only.
Front Desk services offered on a walk-in basis:
- Letters of full-time enrollment
- Travel signatures
- Signatures on Social Security letters for on campus employment
- Replacement I-20 or DS-2019
- I-515A processing and mailing
- Appointment scheduling
- Application drop-off (extensions, work authorization, reduced course load, etc.)
- Document pick-up (Please note: All visitors picking up a document must present identification (University ID, Driver's License, etc.)