Labor Condition Applications (LCA) are being displayed in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations:
- Assoc Professor 1.11.2021 I-200-21011-005313
- Software Engineer 1.11.2021 I-200-21011-005954
- Bioinformatician 1.13.2021 I-200-21012-008068
- Computational Technologist 1.13.2021 I-200-21013-011004
- Lecturer 1.19.2021 I-200-21019-020327
- Lecturer 1.19.2021 I-200-21019-020410
- Senior Research Technician 1.20.2021 I-200-21020-022939
- Assistant Professor 01.21.2021 - 02.03.2021
Pursuant to 20 CFR 655 734, the University of Chicago is providing notice to potentially affected workers that H-1B workers are being sought. Each LCA is available for public inspection at the following address: 1427 E. 60th St. Chicago, Suite 251, Chicago, IL 60637.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor (DOL). Additional information can also be reviewed on this DOL Fact Sheet.