Travel Re-Entry Form

This form should be completed by J-1 scholars, and H-1B/TN/E-3 holders, who have recently returned from a trip abroad. Once this form is submitted, your adviser will verify that your entry information issued by US Customs is accurate. We will contact you if there are any issues with the documents.  If you received a new visa stamp while you were abroad, please include a copy of it.

If you are a student DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM.

Document Upload
Upload your most recent I-94 here. You may obtain your I-94 by visiting

I94_Electronic Copy.png


H-1B Admission Stamp.JPG