J-1 Scholar Change of Address Form

All scholars in J-1 status are required to report any address change to the Office of International Affairs (OIA) within 10 days of moving. Once you notify OIA, your adviser will update your address in SEVIS.  You should also provide your new address to your Department Administrator .

To update your address, please submit the following form:

Personal Information
NEW Address
If applicable, please include room/apartment number.