The Office of International Affairs does not offer translation services, nor can we provide referrals for translators. However, there are several sources you may want to consider:

Wherever you decide to go, make sure that the translation service meets any requirements or needed certifications for the entity that requires the translation.  For example, if a bank is requiring you to get an official translation for a loan, make sure to check with the bank to see what certifications or credentials the translation services must have to be a "valid" translation.